GIRLS INC. BILL OF RIGHTS
1. Girls have the right to be themselves and to resist gender stereotypes.
2. Girls have the right to express themselves with originality and enthusiasm.
3. Girls have the right to accept and appreciate their bodies.
4. Girls have the right to take risks, to strive freely and to take pride in success.
5. Girls have the right to have confidence in themselves and be safe in the world.
6. Girls have the right to prepare for interesting work and economic independence.
Our mission is to inspire and prepare girls to be strong, smart and bold leaders within their families, their community and society.
That Girls Inc. of Chattanooga leads the way in empowering girls in an equitable society - helping girls pursue their individual dreams and opportunities to reach their full potential for impacting the world around them.